Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Intro

After some time writing my blog on Tumblr, I arrived at the decision to upgrade and start writing on an actual blog site. I am excited to start writing a little bit more professionally.



For those of you who have followed me over to my new blog, welcome back! It's so great to have you here and I hope you continue to enjoy reading my posts. No big changes are planned for the context of my posts so I hope this new site does not deter you from continuing to follow me.

For those of you who are new to following me, or are just stopping by, welcome! I promise not to bore you with a sappy intro so I’ll just give you a quick summary of what I hope to accomplish with this blog (also found on my original blog site).

I wanted to start this blog for those of us dealing with depression and hardship in our lives. I have been dealing with depression for almost 10 years now. There is one thing to remember: You are never alone in this fight. I hope to be able to bring up things that have happened in my own life and reflect upon them so that others (as well as myself) can learn from them and learn to open up and live and love life again. Stay tuned for a wild ride of insight on coping, thought provoking questions, inspiration quotes, and a possible path way to personal enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment