Monday, February 2, 2015

FireFight Ad

My programmer and I decided that it was time to get a little advertising going on our game. This was just our test run; round 1 if you prefer. Playing safe to begin with, we put $5 into a Facebook ad to see what it would get us. Just one day after, I can say the results were quite satisfying. We have reached almost 4k people and now have close to 60 likes on our page. This was very exciting for us. I had no idea what to expect, especially with a game that is still in progress.


I have currently been working on the art for a new level for our game. It will be the tutorial level! You're welcome play testers! We love you! Instead of throwing our poor play testers into the fray of level 1 with only a quick controls layout sheet, we're working on a full fledged level just so players can get a hang of the controls before the real fighting begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment