Saturday, August 30, 2014

Music Mix #2

As the summer season ends and the cool days of autumn approach, I couldn't help but dedicate a new music mix to the amazing summer that has passed. If you're returning to school for the fall, coming home from a vacation, or just saying farewell to another beautiful season, you are more than welcome to check out this 41 minute mix I made of the most prominent songs of the end of my summer.


A lot of memories can be made in a short amount of time and I am just thrilled to say that the last summer vacation of my life has definitely been one I will remember for years to come. As the school year starts and I begin my final year of college, I only hope that I continue to grow and develop as a person, keeping the memories close to me and learning from every step that I take. Even the music that I listen to carries a bit of those memories with them. When a song plays I often feel as if a small part of me is going back in time to the moment when that exact song was playing during a particular memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment